The new Realme model, Realme GT Neo 3, is coming to the Philippines.
Is it worth it? Yes! It is something that would definitely merit sitting tight for assuming you're after speed without the exorbitant cost label that normally oblige it.
It's controlled by a MediaTek Dimensity 8100 5G chip, which is made utilizing a 5nm cycle; contains four Cortex-A78 execution centers and four Cortex-A55 proficiency centers; and outflanks the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 in specific benchmarks.
It has a 6.7 inches AMOLED screen and with a resolution of 2412x1080 pixels.
The Realme GT Neo 3 supports a 10-bit color depth with up to 120Hz rate of refresh.
There is a fingerprint sensor underneath, and what's inside the top center punch hole is a selfie camera with 16 megapixel.
The phone comes with 5000mAh battery, Android 12-based Realme UI (3.0), and a system of a triple-rear camera with 50-megapixel camera and with an optical image stabilization.
- 6.7 inches AMOLED display (FHD+ resolution and 120Hz refresh rate).
- Triple 50megapixel camera main, 8megapixel ultra-wide, 2megapixel macro rear cameras, 16megapixel front camera
- 128GB to 256GB UFS 3.1 storage --- Philippine market 256GB.
- 5nm octa-core Mediatek Dimensity 8100 processor (w/ 5G Mali-G610 MC6 GPU of 6GB to 12GB LPDDR5 RAM --- for the Philippine market 8GB.
- Realme UI 3.0 Android 12
- 5000mAh battery with 80 watts of fast charging --- Philippine market. (Other market: 4500mAh with 150-watt fast charging).
- Fingerprint reader under-displayed
- Comes in color black / silver / le mans blue