The eldest son of the 17th president of the Philippines, Ferdinand Alexander "Sandro" Marcos, was in a hot seat after being asked --- uploaded on a YouTube channel with his father, President Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos doing FastTalk.
Sandro won the election and now the 1st District Congressman of Ilocos Norte. Before all of these amazing things happened, the first family has a YouTube channel.
Here are the 22 Fun Facts of Congressman Sandro Marcos:
- Hip house or rock? House.
- Sneakers or leather? Leather
- Summer or winter? Summer
- How many times have you fallen in love?
SANDRO: God, don’t know
BONGBONG: Wow that many?
SANDRO: No. pass.
Image from: ScoutmagPH
- How many times you brush your teeth in a day? Twice
- The part of the day you like least? Morning.
- Boxers or briefs? Boxers
- Favorite pastime? Music.
- Favorite color? Red.
- Kiss or hug? Kiss
- Donut or pandesal? Pandesal
- Shorts or pants? Pants
- Wine or beer? Wine
- Aircon or electric fan? Electric fan
- Breakfast or dinner? Dinner
- Ilocos or Manila? Ilocos
- Tea or coffee? Tea
- Sweet or salty? Salty
- Morning person or night owl? Night owl.
- Cat or dog? Dog.
- Lights on or lights off? What the hell, pass. Lights off.
- Spontaneous or planned? Planned.
- Mom or dad? Parents.
Here's their video from YouTube channel of his father Bongbong Marcos: