Election 2019 update for senatorial race listing. Election started the 13th of May at 6 in the morning, some precincts started late mostly due to machine errors.
Many precincts were having issue with the PCOS machines resulting into having a lot of fixing yet machines were still running and use, yet some mentioned that the other did a manual process of voting since the machine has given up.
Partial & unofficial result: (Top 12 Senators as of 09:10 pm, Saturday | 98.24% total ERs processed)
1. Cynthia Villar - 25,114,100 votes
2. Grace Poe - 21,910,134 votes
3. Bong Go - 20,450,305 votes
4. Pia Cayetano - 19,630,870 votes
5. Bato dela Rosa - 18,799,355 votes
6. Sonny Angara - 18,040,417 votes
7. Lito Lapid - 16,878,611 votes
8. Imee Marcos - 15,727,929 votes
9. Francis Tolentino - 15,365,827 votes
10. Koko Pimentel - 14,546,638 votes
11. Ramon Bong Revilla Jr. - 14,544,513 votes
12. Nancy Binay - 14,447,382 votes
There are still areas that have struggles due to conflicts between candidates' camps. It was said on some radio news media that some voters were threatened to refrain from voting.
Most of the issue is about the machine, where right now many voters spend their whole day in the precincts which led them to a question, how did the COMELEC prepare for the election since the election only happen once in 3 years?
This is stressful to some voters leading some of our people to refrain from voting. Hopefully this will be mended the next election time.